Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Feeling Blah

Lately I have not quite been feeling myself. I feel tired a lot of the time, and I just don't feel like doing a whole lot. Very blah you could say. I'll admit, I am probably burnt out. I have traveled 5/7 past weekends, and none of these little trips I would classify as the relaxing kind. And while I need to come to terms with that fact that I'm not exactly a spring chicken anymore, I can't help but wonder if this is largely due to my diet. When I say diet I don't mean the counting calories, watermelon soup kind - just my everyday intake of food. While I wouldn't consider myself an unhealthy eater (the pack of starbursts and brownie I've had since lunch may beg to differ...) I don't exactly consider myself the healthiest. I know I am lucky that I've never had to really watch what I eat due to weight (thank god, because we all know I loove my Big Macs), but I think it's time I started to due to overall health and energy. I've read so many articles saying what you put into your body largely affects how you look and feel - which makes sense to me. It's just time for me to implement that. Harder said than done. I love my junk food, and I mean LOVE. Maybe since I've wrote it down and got it on paper (the internet) it'll be easier to motivate myself - keep myself accountable. So here goes nothing... Healthy Kay is on her way! Hopefully with more energy and glowing skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment